ABHISHEK ARUN JAJOO
Deputy Manager, ICICI Bank
What Abhishek feels about 1dot1 ?
A great platform to enhance our expertise, to get connected with new connections. It would be a great experience for me and for all of us to share views with other people via 1dot1.
- Merchant Banking
- Compliance Management
- Legal Drafting
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Portfolio Management Services
- Business Development
- Advisory Assistance
Weekdays (12:30 pm to 9:00 pm)
Sunday (11:00 am to 2:00 pm)
Abhishek was born and raised in Nagpur city. After the 10th, he decided to explore commerce field & registered in CA & CS entrance exams. His dad being a practicing CA helped him to understand this field at a glance. He took coaching from one of the famous institute known as CAPS situated in Nagpur itself. After clearing the entrance, he shifted to Pune for pursuing Company Secretary Executive Programme then he move to Mumbai for Pursuing MBA in Finance from MET Institute of Management, Mumbai. He completed Corporate and Commercial Law. He also Completed course named CGFP from United States of America.
Abhishek is an extrovert personality and a social butterfly. He had worked with the firm named CA. Sandeep Mundhada & Co., PSJ Wealth, ICICI Bank for all most years in taxation, legal and banking. He left his job to start his own business. He cleared all required exams of SEBI, NISM, and IRDA & got the license.
And now he has his own taxation, legal, wealth management and trading firm in Nagpur. He is having an industrial experience of around 4 Years.
Now, he is a founder of Abhishek Jajoo & Co., and got Share khan’s franchise, Also, he is associated with Religare Heath Care from 2016. He works for so many things here such as:
1. Own trading and execution of trades on behalf of clients.
2. He teaches trading where he takes 7 hours of the session and tells what exactly needed to trade in stock markets, learn how to file tax returns and importance of it, why Financial Planning is needed and help to approach concepts logically.
3. Making small cases and finding good to learn.
4. Mutual funds and Insurances.
Coming to his family background, his dad is a practicing Chartered Accountant and his mom is financial advisor, chartered financial and goal planner. He has a younger brother who is preparing for IIT.
- Tax Counsel Registered with Central body of Direct Taxes
- GST Practitioner Registered with [CBIC] (Govt. of India)
- Investment Adviser SEBI, Mumbai
- Stock Broker Registered with BSE
- MBA (Finance), MET Institute of Management, Corporate & Commercial Law
- Company Secretary (Executive)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (Investment Foundation)
- Deputy Manager, ICICI Bank (Feb’21 – Present)
- Tax Planner, Sandeep Mundhada & Company (Jul’18 – Jun’19)
- Investment Consultant, PSJ Wealth (Jul’16 – Jun’18)
- Intern, Finlatics (May’20 – Jul’20)
- Intern, Hasmukh Lalbhai Shares Brokers (Apr’20 – Jul’20)
- Article Trainee, Ajay Rathi and Company (Apr’20 – Aug’20)
- Qualified as a Young Independent Financial Advisor: EDELWEISS MF – ADVISE ZAROORI HAI
- Connected with LAWYER CLUB INDIA
- Qualified for the Contest: Religare Health Insuranc Company
- Dynamic Dubai (Jul 2018 – Sep 2018)
- Fantastic Fifty (Jul 2017 – Jun 2018)
- Shanghai Jubilee (Dec 2017 – Mar 2018)
- Jas Award Night Platinum Club Membership (Apr 2018 – Mar 2019)
- Singapore (Dec 2018 – Mar 2018)
- Amazing Abu Dhabi (Jul 2019 – Mar 2019)