Asst. Manager, South Indian Bank
What Mayank feels about 1dot1 ?
A great initiative to bridge the gap between aspirants and mentors.
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Work
Weekdays (7 pm to 9 pm)
Sunday (11 am to 5 pm)
After completing higher education from hometown Vidisha – Madhya Pradesh, Mayank aspired to become a civil servant. But due to some unfavorable circumstances and lack of guidance, he couldn’t start his preparation. Meanwhile, he enrolled for B.Com & during the graduation period he came to know about Banking and SSC exams. He was more inclined towards making a career in Banking field. Gradually, he started his preparation while he was about to complete graduation.
And as it is said ”like attracts like” he met some like minded people who guided and supported him to clear the exams. Those people are like a family to him now. Whenever he sees them acquiring new skills in their respective fields, it in turn motivates him to learn new things and explore new venues. His one advice to the aspirants is to “Be confident and plan before you proceed”. He strongly believes in the “Law of attraction”. Apart from this, he is very much fond of Nature.
- B.Com (Computer Application), BU Bhopal
- PGDBF, MAHE Bangalore
- Asst. Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd. Delhi (Oct’20 – Present)
- Prob. Officer, The South Indian Bank Ltd. Gurgaon (Oct’19 – Oct’20)
- Intern, The South Indian Bank Ltd. Fort-Mumbai (June’19 – Sep’19)
- Selected as Grade-B Officer in Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Ltd. (2019)
- Selected as Prob. Officer in The South Indian Bank Ltd. (2018)