CA RITURAJ JAIPURIAR
Partner, Jaipuriar & Co.
What Rituraj feels about 1dot1 ?
I think every individual has some potential. What matters is finding your own interests. I believe 1dot1 would be able to help in that regard.
- Setting up of Business
- Dealing with Tax & Regulatory hurdles
- Succession Planning
- Soft Skills
- Effective Communicator
- CBSE School Advisor
Weekdays (8 pm to 10 pm)
Over the years, Rituraj has realized that it is important to do a self check up of where we stand and what we want to achieve. It could involve not just finding answers rather even finding definite questions for ourselves.
As a person who used to stammer and be shy, anxious and anti-social, until a few years back, he believes confidence is not just holding our head high but also asking for help. For self development requires not just understanding our strengths, but also embracing our weaknesses and working on them.
In the end (few words from Erin Hanson): If you continue to live in your comfort zone, you may not achieve your potential. For life really starts, in the land of risks and broken hearts. So follow your heart at any cost, you will find yourself only if you get lost.
- Chartered Accountant
- B.Com, HR College of Commerce & Economics
- Partner, Jaipuriar & Co. (May’19 – Present)
- Advisory, Jaipuriar School, Navi Mumbai (2019 – Present)
- Transaction Advisory, Katalyst Advisors (Apr’17 – Apr’19)
- Transaction Advisory, KPMG India (Mar’12 – Aug’16)
- Aiding as an educational advisor and in setting up of new infrastructure at Jaipuriar School, Navi Mumbai
- Awarded Kudos and Super Team while in KPMG