Advocate, High Court of Gujarat
What Param feels about 1dot1 ?
1dot1 is an amazing initiative for career guidance. It’s good to get the guidance from the experts who were passed out from the same field. 1dot1 provides that platform and it will clear the blurriness of pathways towards the future.
- Litigation Advocate
Daily (7:30 pm to 8:30 pm)
Sunday (1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
Param is an extrovert personality and a social butterfly. He is basically from Bhavnagar, Gujarat and right now residing in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He is a practicing advocate in the High Court of Gujarat. Apart from this, he was a state level player of Chess.
He believes to live in the present. He tries his best to live in the moment. Two words that motivates him are: Commitment and Consistency.
- B.Com, SMPIC, Ahmedabad
- LLB, Sir L.A. Shah Law College, Ahmedabad
- LLM, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- CA (Inter), ICAI
- Diploma in Cyber Laws, University of Mumbai
- Diploma in Taxation, Maneklal Nanavati Law College, Ahmedabad
- Independent Law Practitioner, High Court of Gujarat (Apr’20 – Present)
- Sr. Associate, Adv. Parth Contractor (Jul’19 – Mar’20)
- Jr. Associate, Adv. Nirzar Desai (Jun’17 – Jun’19)
- University Ranker in LLB and LLM