Content Writer & Social Media Manager
What Priya feels about 1dot1 ?
1dot1 is the platform that has the same mindset what I have “To spread the positivity” and I wish to help others in best way possible.
- Content Writing
- Social Media Managing
- Creative Writing
- Fashion Styling
Daily (5 pm to 7 pm)
Weekends (1 pm to 3 pm)
Priya was born & brought up in a small town of Madhya Pradesh, Sagar. She did her schooling till class 9th from her hometown only and then moved to Raipur.
She completed graduation with Bachelors’s of Civil Engineering and in between she used to take dance classes just to earn some extra money. Since childhood, she has been fond of writing and during her college time, she used to write the scripts of the plays and anchors. Even during school time she was the cultural head and used to organize the whole event. All in all, we can say she has been a social bee who just wants to shine brighter.
As every engineer has to do the vocational training, she did and also completed some designing courses such as AutoCAD and Staad Pro. After college, she was selected in NRDA as an assistant engineer intern. During that period she realized that this is not exactly what she wants as her career. But she somehow knew one thing about her is love for fashion. She is fond of the colors and garments. Every year she had a target of never repeating clothes in the entire semester. The rule for her was to use the same clothes but make them look different and carry them in another unique & stylish way.
After researching a bit, she found few things related to fashion blogging. The combination of writing & fashion is what gives her a push to pursue her career in blogging. Starting her career as a fashion blogger, she didn’t know where she is going; she needed contacts in the fashion and for that being in touch with the same group of people is necessary. To get a better fashion learning sense & good networking, she joined a diploma course in fashion.
Again it requires a lot more funds and the amount she saved from the internship wasn’t enough. In order to pursue a diploma course, she started an internship at Sampark as a content writer and this is where she got an idea of how to write content. From there she started taking freelance projects and somehow managed to earn& learn at the same time.
Sooner, after completion of the diploma, she got her first personal styling project where she has to style the models according to their body type and after receiving a good appreciation she started her career as a personal stylist as well.
In a nutshell, she is a content writer, a fashion blogger, and a personal stylist.
Recently she has started her own media venture where she is willing to spread the positive aspects of the world as well as running a social media managing firm with the name Pinks & Blues.
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- B.E. (Civil Engineering)
- Content Writer, Freelance (2019 – Present)
- Social Media Manager, Reincarnating Raipur (Jun’20 – Dec’20)
- Content Writer, Sampark Infoways (Sep’19 – Dec’19)
- Personal Stylist, Freelance (2019 – Present)
- Assistant Civil Engineer (Intern), Naya Raipur Development Authority (Jul’18 – Dec’18)
- I used to take an interview each day and celebrate the birthday of one personality each day by taking a small interview and writing an article about them and publishing in a social media handle with the name gr8 pandy for 4 months.
- Have been recognized and awarded by 94.3 My FM with a Blogger Certification.
- While working in a magazine, the proud moment was when people read my article and appreciated my opinions.