Dr. KIRAN LALWANI
Physician, GACH Nagpur
What Kiran feels about 1dot1 ?
Platform that connects all the professionals under one roof ! A different and totally new concept with combinations of unique ideas which will help people to get further career guidance in their respective fields.
- Panchkarma Therapies
- Leech Therapy
- Nasya Therapy
- Vamana Procedure
- Virechana Procedure
- Basti Procedure
- General OPD Procedure
Daily (5 pm to 7 pm)
Kiran is a BAMS graduate Doctor and is currently working as a Intern Doctor at Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Nagpur and along with her practice, she is also preparing for her Masters (AIAPGET).
According to Kiran,
Most of the students get BAMS by chance as they don’t get their dream seat in MBBS or BDS. Very few people choose BAMS as a career opportunity by will, since most of them have mindsets that one cannot get succeed in this field .
If we improve our mindset about BAMS, there would be no looking back in Ayurveda.
- Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgeries
- Intern at Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Nagpur
- Intern at Government Medical College, Nagpur
- Intern at PHC, Kahan, Nagpur
- 1st Topper of batch in Panchkarma Subject (Final Year BAMS)
- 4th Topper of batch (Final Year BAMS)