What Sonam feels about 1dot1 ?
It’ s a great initiative to bridge the gap between the aspiring students and the various new fields or industries that are coming up everyday in this ever growing world !
- Teacher (Mathematics & Physics)
- C# Programming Language
- .NET Programming Language
Daily (3:30 pm to 5 pm)
Sonam Panjwani grew up in most southern part of Chhattisgarh – Jagdalpur and currently resides in Raipur.
She always had a great love for mathematics & physics. Eventually, she developed great interest in engineering which really seemed challenging and exciting to her. So, she went ahead to pursue her dream of Engineering which lied in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Nagpur University.
Since then, her journey has been a roller coaster ride from the field of robotics to teaching mathematics in school and coaching institutions. She has always been passionate about making difference in life of others so teaching was the platform for people like her.
Being a married woman, she is a full time home maker now and also working as an Educator on Mindchamp. She is a great dreamer and always believed in dreams with ideal being “Believe, you can and you will”.
- B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication), JIT Nagpur
- B. Ed
- Educator, MindChamp (Nov’20-Present)
- Teacher, Rungta International School (Jan’19 – Aug’19)
- Private Tutorship (2018 – 19)
- 19th University Degree Rank For B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication.
- 6th University Topper in B.E. Fourth Semester.
- 2nd prize in Line Follower Robot at “SHIKHAR – 2013”, a National Level Technical event organized at JIT, Nagpur.
- President of the Electronics Forum “ZEAL” (JIT, Nagpur) for the session 13-14.
- Secretary of the Electronics Forum “ZEAL” (JIT, Nagpur) for the session 12-13.
- Core Organizing member of Shikhar-14, Intra collegiate Technical Fest.